Yes – ‘Facebook Shops’ is available in Australia, and has been since early 2020.
Full details are provided in the Facebook ‘Commerce Policies’ – I have provided the link below.
The Commerce Policies apply to:
- Buy and sell groups
- Page shops
- Instagram shopping
Here are some common examples of what you can’t sell on Facebook Shops:
- Not a real item: Anything that isn’t a physical product for sale. For example, “in search of” posts, lost and found posts, jokes and news aren’t allowed.
- Services: Selling services (example: house cleaning) on Marketplace isn’t allowed.
- Products where the description and photo don’t match: The photos of the item must match the description and title of the listing.
- Animal for sale: Selling animals isn’t allowed on Marketplace or buy and sell groups. This includes posting about animals for adoption.
- Healthcare: Healthcare-related items aren’t allowed (example: thermometers, first-aid kits).
- Before and after pictures: Items for sale on Facebook can’t show a before and after picture (example: a photo showing weight loss).
More details on the Facebook website: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/626723211000233